Our Pure Brahmi Powder (Bacopa monnieri) has many restorative and regenerative properties for your hair and scalp.
There are many ways to make oil using Pure Brahmi as an ingredient but here's one we like:
2 tablespoons of Pure Brahmi Powder
4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 tablespoon of Castor Oil
1. Get two pots one bigger and one smaller that can fit in the first one.
2. Fill the bigger one with about 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
3. Put the smaller pot inside the boiling water.
4. Add coconut oil, add olive oil, add castor oil, then add Pure Brahmi powder - in that order and stir for around 1 minute, turn off the heat.
5. Use a cut pantyhose tip to cover a 3rd container (plastic or glass), and dump the oil mix using the pantyhose as a retainer.
6. Squeeze the oils the best you can and store for use in your favorite bottle.